Tell the truth about Mountain Park Baptist Boarding Academy aka bible believer's church of Dandridge, tn. May God have Mercy on your souls I SHALL NOT.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to tell the truth about Mountain Park Academy Main index  

Hello mountain pickers and palm leaners.

October 22 2017 at 9:20 AM
Dustin hoffman, aka hoffey 

Yes I'm still rolling around this pale blue dot, if anybody's wondering. I had the best of both worlds a little bit of Palm Lane and a little bit of Mountain Park. The Perfect Blend of weird and weirder, full of double life's and funny fairy tale banter. Good times good times great memories great bonds formed. These boarding academies may have helped some of us "low life's" be better more decent people but it still doesn't mean that the boarding academies didn't do fucked up things to us. Whether it be mental abuse or physical abuse or constant berating or shoving their religion down our throats. Whatever it was on their long list of things they did wrong, they still scammed and shamed to fill their retirement funds and to buy nice suits and nice shoes. Aaaannyway, anyone want to chat or reminisce, hit me up. 954-226-9169. but not right this minute, I'm going to sleep. It's sleepy time.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to tell the truth about Mountain Park Academy Main index  
Find more forums on Child AbuseCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Let the truth be told. Personal opinions are those of the poster they may or may not agree with owners opinion Owner of this boards ASSumes no responsibility for opinion stated here. So go suck an egg bitch.      Everyone has a right to their own opinion.