Return to Index  

I need help about Breguet's biography

May 13 2007 at 1:59 PM
Eva  (Login evasmilla)

Dear friends:

To me it has been a great pleasure to have found a web dedicated to that wonderful genius and his work, as Breguet was. It was a great opportunity because I haven't found another web as useful -with the images- as yours and because I'm sure that you could help me to get more information about the biography of this author.

In fact, I visited the web of the company but the information is no so large. I'm writting a little novel -in spanish- about Napoleon era and to be will be so great to convert that magician man -Breguet- in one of the characters. But, for that, I will need information about the time that he was in Paris before and meanwhile Napoleon was there. And how it was possible that a man that had been working for the royal characters, as Maria Antonietta, could to create his watches for the republican bosses.

I'm goint to look for between the links that this web has but, please, if one of yours could help me to get more information, I will be grateful the rest of my life.

Sure that I can't find people in the net that love that jewels as yours. I will look for the photographa to know what kind of watches were been used in the napoleonic era.

Thanks a lot,

Eva

Respond to this message   
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
ThePuristS.com Home Page