Return to Index  

Part I : Preparation

November 29 2006 at 11:03 PM

KokChoon  (Login taykokchoon)
AP Discussion Group

Response to Event Report: Jaquet Droz - Official Opening of the KL Boutique

The hardworking Genii Koh plunged into actions immediately upon arriving in Kuala Lumpur. As our rooms were not ready at the Marriot Hotel, which is next to the Starhill Plaza (where the new Boutique is located), Genii rushed immediately to a meeting with the contractors and the local orgainzer ....

The preparation works ran through the night ....

It's 2:00am in the morning and workers were busy putting up the black curtains to cover the Boutique for the Unveiling Ceremoy for the evening event.

I visited the event venue again at around 5:00pm in the afternoon, 2 hours before the actual event and the preparation works are on its final stage ....

Dancers were busy rehearsing the dance moves before the big event ....

Staffs from the catering company seen cleaning the wine glasses here ....

Emcee for the night, the beautiful Sue Tan going through the programmes with the charming Manuel Emch, CEO of Jaquet Droz ....

Something special, a violinist rehearsing together with the saxophonist and I understand that they would be doing a duet later in the evening ....

The gorgeous Genii Koh, JD Manager of Singapore and Malaysia, giving some last minutes instructions to the staffs to make sure all things are taken care of and that the programmes are properly coordinated.

(end of Part I)

Respond to this message   
ThePuristS.com Home Page