(as of April 2004):
There are three lines, all of them named after the foundation dates of the workshops by Piere Jaquet Droz:
- "Hommage Genève 1784"
That is, the Grande Seconde line (click here) including iterations
- "Hommage La-Chaux-de-Fonds 1738"
Which are complicated models:
- the "Les Lunes" retrograde moon phase,
- the "Equation du Temps",
- the "Les Douzes Villes" world time watch,
- the Chronograph Monopoussoir (new for 2004),
- the Tourbillon Minute Repetition (new for 2004).
- "Hommage Londres 1774"
Which reminds of the London workshop and offers the more pieces with a more sportive design, such as the tonnneau-shaped GMT (click here) or the chronograph (click here)