Return to Index  

Not uncommon

September 16 2008 at 11:40 AM
Rose  (no login)

Response to new here


to have the RA negative in children. My daughter is also RA negative but ANA positive. Sound like you need a doctor that will become more informed. My family doctor was also surprised when the initial diagnosis came back. However my Dr. was very quick to make a referal.

Its best if your child can see a pediatric rheumatologist because they are more familiar with the correct dosing for children. It can become difficult due to age and weight.

Hope you have luck in finding someone in your area. If not it is worth driving into a major center to get the proper treatment set up.

 Respond to this message   

  • thank you - tinaleggrdh on Sep 16, 2008, 11:55 AM
Find more forums on DisabilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2018 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement