Return to Index  

Thanks so much

February 4 2009 at 3:45 PM
Carrie  (no login)

Response to Carrie...

Thanks so much for your words of encouragement. I know that things will get better. Celeste has her good days and her bad days. Yesterday was a bad day and today was a much better day (so far). Sunday we tried to go out for about 6hrs and we had a baby stroller that Celeste could sit in. She wasn't doing bad when we left but by 5pm she was hurting something terrible. We have been putting of getting her a wheel chair. On Monday her rheumy said that the new drug which is IV infusion is not out yet and so we are just going to have to wait until something does come out. She has been on pretty much everything. We now know that we are going to have to get a chair that is more comfortable for Celeste. Our insurance won't pay for the type of chair that she needs so we are having to pay out of pocket. The type of Chair she needs is just like a baby jogger stroller just bigger and is much more costly also $1100.00. We ordered it yesterday. I think that outings are going to be much better for her now.

How is your family doing? I would love to hear an update. I think I will go back and see if you have one posted recently. I pray that everyone is healthy and doing well.

Thanks again
Carrie

Respond to this message   
Responses

• Carrie... - antonietta on Feb 15, 2009, 9:59 AM
  •  
Find more forums on DisabilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement