Return to Index  

My dear friends

March 15 2009 at 4:04 PM
Moops  (no login)

Hello all,
I don't know what made me check in today to see how all my dear friends have been doing but I feel like I stopped in just in time to offer my prayers and support, particularly for Celeste and Carrie. I will be praying with all my heart that all goes well. I also did not see an update on Amanda so hope her glaucoma surgery went well.

Its been too long since I have posted. Brian just turned 21. He has been battling this arthritis and uveitis since he ws one. Its hard for me to give an update on Brian. He is now at Temple University studying international business and Japanese. I have not gone to a doc appt with him for over ayear. His arthritis has been under control and the uveitis for the most part, its the glaucoma that tends to be the kicker. His mainstay of meds are now Medrol, Methotrexate (the newsest addition) and I think he's still on Cyclosporine. He tryed cellcept for awhile but it didn't work. I guerss its a good thing when our kids take control of their arthritis and unveitis, its the way it should be, but a little un-nerving when I have been involved so long!

For myslef I've had a little bit of a rough winter. Am now taking humira and celebrex which work well for me.

Hugs to you all my dear long time friends!
KATHLEEN

Respond to this message   
Responses

• Kathleen - Carrie on Mar 16, 2009, 4:34 PM
  •  
  • Kathleen, - liz on Mar 28, 2009, 1:46 PM
  •  
Find more forums on DisabilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement