Return to Index  

update on Celeste's bone marrow transplant...

May 26 2009 at 8:33 PM
Carrie  (no login)

Sorry I haven't posted lately. Life has been crazy for us. We found out last Thurs. that Celeste (and myself) will be admitted to Dallas Children's Medical Center on July 6th. We will be there approx 2mos. I can't believe it is really happening. I have a total peace that this is absolutely the right thing to do but, a few times a day my mommy emotions kick in and I just want to cry (sometimes I do). This mostly due to the fact that I dread seeing her looking the way I know she will. She has decided that she wants to have her head shaved a few days before we go into the hospital because she wants her friends to see her bald. She has the most beautiful long light brown hair. She will lose her hair within a few days after starting chemo anyway since its going to be a very intense dose. Please keep us in your prayer. We should have a web site up and running pretty soon. We already have the domain I just don't know how to design it. Anyway, I will post the address here so everyone can see pictures and updates almost everyday. I hope that all is well with everyone. It is so hard for me right now since Celeste has been homeboud and I have been helping her alot with school work,plus working (part time now), and trying to keep the house. I wish I could be on this site more often. Sorry I've been such a slacker.

Big hugs to you all
Carrie

Respond to this message   
Responses

• Hi Carrie, - Mary Jean on Jun 1, 2009, 8:35 PM
  •  
Find more forums on DisabilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement