Return to Index  

Newly diagnosed with JIA

January 26 2010 at 6:16 PM
Anonymous  (Login Silver222)

Hi everyone, ive been diagnosed with Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis for about a month, and im going through my worst flare up ive ever had. They're in my hips, knees and ankles which is the worst place ever as im in my last year of high school and deffinatly need to be there!
The school has been really good to me and arranged for me to have lessons on ground floors and stuff, but the school can't stop people making rude remarks about the way i've been walking.
I feel really lonely, my friends are trying their best to understand what im going through, but they cant :/ .
Ive come on this site to meet people who have the same condition as me, and maybe this will make me feel less alone and make me actually feel normal!
Im on really weak tablets at the minute, and they arent doing any good, my next appointment is in march (pfft) so im deffinatly gonna speak to them about how they are not working. Im on diclofenac sodium, on the box its called Rheumatac Retard 75 (what a name eh???)
Anyone who wants to talk - please do! jess.howard@live.co.uk - email me or just reply to this post!
Jess

Respond to this message   
Find more forums on DisabilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement