<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Out of control and into nappies - Part 1

June 8 2004 at 7:38 PM
No score for this post
Bigbaby  (no login)

Not sure if this story has been posted before as there is no search feature that I could see on this forum but anyway... This is Part 1 or currently 8 parts created for the site http://diaper-girls.com/free I am sure some people may have read it but each part seems to get better and better so I thought I would post it

“Emily dear, won’t you come… oh! Emily! Are you doing it AGAIN!?” Emily didn’t even look at her mum to reply, but just shrugged and continued watching TV, acting as if she didn’t notice the rapidly expanding wet patch on her crotch. She of course did notice, but really couldn’t be bothered doing anything about it. Her mother could only watch as she soaked her skirt and panties and eventually the expensive sofa that she had cleaned just yesterday! This had to stop.

Emily was a fairly normal schoolgirl, performing averagely in class and popular with most of her friends. She had one quirk however that her mother could not understand. Emily was incredibly lazy when it came to using the toilet, preferring not to have to get up if no one was around who mattered. And not just the rare occasions when a bathroom was perhaps a little difficult to get to. Her mother had even found her in wet clothes after she had been brushing her hair in front of the bathroom mirror, about 1ft away from the toilet! At home, Emily would stay in her wet clothes until she decided to get changed for whatever reason. She never seemed to mind at all that her crotch was very often soaked, and she cared even less that her mother was constantly washing clothes, furniture and carpets. Sometimes she wet her bed, sometimes she didn’t. For Emily it wasn’t out of her control it was all just a matter of choice. And it was driving her mother mad, who had been cleaning up after her for some time. But no matter how much she tried to reason with her, shout at her and even cuddle her, she was unable to get through to Emily who just never seemed to care in the slightest. Now she was at her wits end.
“Emily! I can’t believe you did it again! Don’t you remember the chat we had last time?” Emily did remember the chat. She remembered lying to her mum just to get her to shut up. Now in her wet skirt and panties she just continued to watch TV and ignore her mother yet again. “Emily are you listening? I thought you were supposed to be meeting your friends in a few minutes?” This did make Emily listen, who looked at the clock before jumping off the wet sofa and dashed upstairs. That made her give a damn didn’t it, her mum thought angrily. Emily returned moments later in clean clothes only stopping to hand her wet clothes to her mum. “Where are you going?” Her mum asked.
“Out.” Came the reply with relatively little sincerity.
“What time will you be back?”
“Later.” And with this Emily grabbed her coat and left the house, leaving the door open as she went. “I can’t take this anymore!” her mother yelled to herself “I know there’s nothing wrong with her she’s just being lazy!” she slowly walked back into the kitchen and made herself some tea. She began to cry. “This isn’t fair, why can’t I have a normal teenager?” After a few more minutes sobbing she began to think. Maybe she wouldn’t be so stubborn if she had something to lose. Well I know I’m not putting up with it anymore that’s for sure! By the time she had finished her tea she had decided on the only reasonable solution, not just for her sanity but also for her daughters lapsed attitude.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(Login kenk7us)

I have one question

No score for this post
June 8 2004, 8:39 PM 

Is this your story and if not why is the author not given credit?

I guess thats two questions

kenk7us

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Out of control and into nappies - Part 1
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement