Just wanted to say hey!!!!!

by AE71 Dingo! aka Jamie

Hey Todd ..hows it going . hehe Im bored at work ,actually I,m up to my neck in it and am procrastinating hehehe . I just wanted to give ya my new E-mail and say hello . I sure do love your site . It has helped me immensely in getting my WW2 flight sims back in order and back on the flight line . I cant wait to see what you do with all the sdoe stuff we can make .. Its Friday so I'm busting chops to get out of here ..I wanna lock myself up in the Flight Room .. heheh and prepare for a night of SDOE and mission building .
Look what you gona andd did ,, Now I'm hooked .with EAW dying of clogged arteries .im full force with SDOE now ..besides I love flying with you and Enigma And ArcX and Atrox .. you guys are the best I really am gonna miss Sesh though ,I wish he wouldnt be so pigheaded :o) Im gonna drag his butt in there and make him like it .. I still dont liek the FM of SDOE but i can live with it .. it offers alot of things that EAW cant deliver which was quite evident the other night .. anyhow Ill see ya in the Skies Wingman .. have a good day Todd .. maybe you could get Zack in the seat tonight and let him have a crack at the enemy .. hehehe Ill cover him ... Cya buddy

Posted on Jul 23, 1999, 11:05 AM
from IP address 209.178.135.187

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Find more forums on Flight SimulatorsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement