<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Shambles  

awe look...it's a girl

October 11 2004 at 5:40 AM
  (Login rocket2russia)
shambles

i am back in london after touring with the shambles....i enjoyed it although i had to escape for a couple of days. i love the music it saves me.
the voices of the dead in the grave yard i went walking in with andrew that day, all chattering to each other like birds only ever saying the one word.......live, live, live, live.....
i will write and rescue myself on a daily basis, what will come of it? that is a thought i must never hold onto, for all that will be, will be in life, art and love. try to accept the softly unacceptable for sometimes it may belong to us...pass the piano dear

but, but, but i was thrilled to see the standard review n' the view was that should peter and i continue to write more songs and then release our record we would be the 'nancy and lee' or the 'george jones and tammy wynette' of this generation...i am humbled...again, what will be will be...
in the mean time i will finish writing my new long player.
i was glad when pete called me the other day to express his desolation at the words of the misinformed guardian reviewer who eroneously has me down as a 'scenester' rather than a life-long musician....thanks god for a man like peter he searches behind my eyes for me and actually finds me.

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - awe look...it's a girl
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Shambles  
Find more forums on Indie RockCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement