<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

KRISS KANDI U WIMP!!

November 26 2005 at 7:13 PM
EXCALIBUR  (no login)

WELL WE ALL NOW KNOW YOUR ALL MOUTH AND NO TROUSERS KRISS KANDI!

WE WE'RE ALL WAITING FOR YOU TO SHOW YOUR FACE IN LEEDS.....WHAT HAPPENED DID YOU GET LOST TRYING TO FIND THE CLUB???SHAME!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO TURN UP TONIGHT AT TWISTED ELEGANCE,

BELIEVE US, WE ALL WOULD LOVE TO MEET YOU(NOT)!

EXCALIBUR AND FREINDS

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Kris Kandi
(no login)

Re: KRISS KANDI U WIMP!!

November 27 2005, 4:52 PM 

So god you named him twice huh?

Yeah i do apologise i owe you some serious beers next time. (if that holds any ground)

Respond to this message   
EXCALIBUR
(no login)

Keep your pennies we can afford our own beers kris kandi!

November 27 2005, 7:41 PM 

Never mind Kris Kandi

We look forward to seeing you next time

EXCALIBUR AND FRIENDS

Respond to this message   

Lil' Joey
(Login lil.Joey)

This is all a bit harsh

November 27 2005, 9:27 PM 

Whats all this about. It all seems a little harsh. Shame i never got to meet you Kris, we were stood up right in the corner next to the DJ booth, behind the nice swinging speaker.
It was a top night and it was great to see stoney play a little bit tougher than usual. The Kissdafunk crowd really like things bassy and chunky. All good.

See you next time we come up your neck of the woods.

Joey

Respond to this message   
StoneBridge
(no login)

Re: This is all a bit harsh

November 27 2005, 11:13 PM 

Harsh indeed! Kris, we'll hook up next time in Leeds. Have a feeling there will be more

Stone

Respond to this message   
Kris Kandi
(no login)

November 28 2005, 12:31 PM 

Yeah sorry guys, from what i remember i was having an awsome time, everyone who i spoke to the day after said it was an awsome night and i think you may have a few more fans now for sure stone!! Was looking forward to it cos it seems an age since i last heard ya (think that was @ shindig) Still deffo nex time ur up north i will be there, clear headed and ready to bounce!! Ive already got my "I AM KRIS KANDI" T-shirt printed.

Respond to this message   
StoneBridge
(no login)

November 28 2005, 1:02 PM 

Kris, Mr Excalibur (have an idea who he is now) is way out of line. Don't worry about it and there will be more chances to have a chat. Have already spoken to Mr Tissera :-D

Respond to this message   

mambobirdette
(Login mambobirdette)

Way out of order

November 28 2005, 6:15 PM 

I have an idea who it might be too and think its a bit out of line and childish really.

Kris, hope to see you next time.

x

Respond to this message   
Ronster
(no login)

Don't worry kris, you cant have been as mashed as mad barry was in his hay day??!

November 28 2005, 9:17 PM 

People realy need to chillout more, shame we did'nt see you kris, I'm always trying to see as many of stones fans as possible.Hopefully catch up with you in manchester and leeds in new year.

Check out my report above

ciao
Ronster

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index