<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

StoneBridge @ Sin Club, Kaunas (LIT)

October 6 2007 at 5:14 PM

Freak  (Login djFreak)

Hello there fella!!

I was waiting for this day to happen for a long... And finally, its October, 5th, MAGIC FRIDAY!!! StoneBridge coming to Lithuania!!!!!! Entered the club before 30mins when u was supposed to start to play.. Music in the club played by resident djs was not so good... I had only hope that StoneBridge will change everything and the night will be crazy! Its 12AM and finally I see StoneBridge on the stage.. Was worrying a lot if you will play electro house however
Starchaser Feat. Shena - Let Your Mind Go Free (Plastic Beats Mix) as your first tune went really AMAZING!!! Its time to dance, dance 2 special hours with funky master StoneBridge!!! Something like third tune was SoulSeekerz remix of Hear Dis, it went also very good.. WaWa remixes was perfect too... Feeling was so good with StoneBridge on the stage! Something like in the middle of your set you played some electro tunes... It was time for some rest and some drinks... After few tunes there came "Gimme Gimme More" by SoneBridge - its time to get back to the dancefloor!! This remix sounded good, it was some different style of your production! And finally after few more tunes Sound Conducterz - Hold Ya Head Up (StoneBridge) coming !!!!!!! MATE IT WENT AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! Felt like in heaven!!! Later on you played "SOS" - it went bloody good aswell as "You Dont Know". Your mixing skills was perfect! It was so pleasure to dance and to listen to your set mate!!! It was the best night in my life yet! After you finished your set I was about to talk to you and take some pictures and I was happy to have a chance to do it, you seemed to be very very friendly and open person! I hope you had good time here aswell mate! Big thanks for coming here and giving this magic night !!!! I will be looking forward to see you in some other gigs for sure!

Best of luck and big respect for you STONEBRIDGE !!!!!

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Vink
(no login)

Re: StoneBridge @ Sin Club, Kaunas (LIT)

October 7 2007, 8:46 PM 

You probably had sooo much fun that night! (StoneCold) Stone thinking: 'Huh...duh...what...what's happening...do I have to DJ this night??'Man, that look is priceless!

Respond to this message   
RONSTER
(no login)

HOW right u are vink hahahahah Ronster

October 8 2007, 2:21 PM 

now now vink..... u know stone is the ultimate profesional.... he would never think that would he...... er well would he??!! hahahahahah

Ronster

Respond to this message   
RONSTER
(no login)

HOW right u are vink hahahahah Ronster

October 8 2007, 2:21 PM 

now now vink..... u know stone is the ultimate profesional.... he would never think that would he...... er well would he??!! hahahahahah

Ronster

Respond to this message   
Jolyon (Sound Conducterz)
(no login)

Re: StoneBridge @ Sin Club, Kaunas (LIT)

November 25 2007, 7:14 PM 

Glad Stone played out our track "Hold Ya head up". it's a great mix..

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index