<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Pussycat Dolls ft Missy Elliott - Whatcha Think About That (StoneBridge Club Mix Edit)

January 6 2009 at 7:15 AM

(Premier Login StoneeBoy)
Forum Owner

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Ronster
(no login)

Great Mix amigo

January 7 2009, 3:36 AM 

...... but which ones your favorite ???haha

Ronster

Respond to this message   
Kris Kay
(no login)

Re: Great Mix amigo

January 11 2009, 2:55 PM 

I'd have em al even the ginger!

Ahh missy, I now have to dig out that remix you did of loose control that had some BIG sounds!!

KK/

Respond to this message   
Vink
(no login)

Re: Pussycat Dolls ft Missy Elliott - Whatcha Think About That (StoneBridge Club Mix Edit)

January 11 2009, 8:33 PM 

Fantastic video too! Funny too listen to the 'regular' edit, boooooring, yawn. But really, fantastic remix Stone! You turned that sitar into something hot...goes well with the nice ladies on swings, tight!

Respond to this message   

DJ Freak
(Login djFreak)

Re: Pussycat Dolls ft Missy Elliott - Whatcha Think About That (StoneBridge Club Mix Edit)

January 13 2009, 3:58 PM 

Top remix Stone, very well done ! Pussy killer :D

Respond to this message   

(no login)

January 14 2009, 7:04 AM 

any idea when this is getting promo'd Stone?
another gr8 commercial remix - any others up your sleeve - there lifesavers when i play out lol

Respond to this message   
StoneBridge
(no login)

January 14 2009, 1:45 PM 

Thanks guys!

I believe it will be promoed very soon. The US released the track in October, but some station in the UK started to play it so it will be the next single in Europe.

Stone

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Pussycat Dolls ft Missy Elliott - Whatcha Think About That (StoneBridge Club Mix Edit)
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index