<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Sky Dome, Bali February 25, 2012

February 26 2012 at 4:16 AM

StoneBridge  (Premier Login StoneeBoy)
Forum Owner

Last year's big revelation was that I discovered how much I like Indonesia. It took me like 4 trips, but I must say it's a great place to hang for a few days. This was my first trip to Bali and my friend Jack McCord would come down so it would almost be an Aussie reunion as the guy who booked me is The Cut from Sydney. As I normally do, I came in one day early and went to the club to get an idea of what to play. It was Jonathan Ulysseus playing and he did a great job considering the crowd that was in - total tourist. I decided to talk to the resident and make sure he played all those Levels, BEP and stuff so people would be ready the next day. After a fantastic dinner on the beach with grilled fish and seafood, we arrived at the club and it wasn't totally busy yet, but filled up nicely and when I got on at 12.30, it was great. Decided to challenge the crowd a bit and dropped the Mat Zo as my third track. I forgot how long the breakdown was, but they stayed on and I went from big tunes to random weirdness and dirt and they lapped up everything. Absolutely fantastic and I can't wait to get back here - THANK YOU!!

Sky Dome, Bali February 25, 2012

Nadia Ali - Pressure (Alesso)
Patrick Hagenaar - L.O.V.E.
Mat Zo - Yoyo Mama
Paul Oakenfold - Sweet F**king Dreams
Mustard Pimp - ZHM (Dada Life)
Tim Berg - Bromance (CAZZETTE)
CZR - Do The Dance
Cheets - Back & Forth (Real El Canario)
Carolina Marquez - Wicked Wow (Chuckie Dub)
The Cut - Better Days
Alice Deejay - Better Off Alone (Laidback Luke)
SHM - Antidote (Tommy Trash)
Qulinez - Troll
Chuckie - Together
Coldplay - Paradise (Fedde Le Grand)
Shapeshifters - Lola's Theme (I Am Sam)
Disco Boys - Around The World (Jean Elan)
Real El Canario - Hey Mr DJ
Steve Aoki - Ladi Dadi (Pixel Cheese)
2 Guys In Venice - Midnight Run
Henrik B vs SHM - Save The World (Brown Sneakers)
Nero vs Michael Woods - Promises (Axel Hall Mash Up)
DJ Gregory - Canoa (DJ Chus)
Gaz James - City of God
Coldplay - Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall (SHM)

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index