<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Out now: Che Jose ft Elephant Pilot - The Fear (incl stupid fresh Chris Kaeser Mix)

March 14 2012 at 1:32 PM

(Premier Login StoneeBoy)
Forum Owner

http://www.beatport.com/release/the-fear/880861

Chuckie: The Fear (Chris Kaeser remix Remix) 7/10 Great drops!
Markus Schulz: The Fear (Chris Kaeser remix Remix) 8/10 Chris Kaeser remix thx!
Stafford Brothers: The Fear (Chris Kaeser remix Remix) 7/10 Chris Kaesers mix is banging
Mischa Daniels: The Fear (Chris Kaeser Remix) 4/5 Cool stuff! Chris Kaeser for me!
Ferry Corsten: The Fear (Chris Kaeser remix Remix) 7/10 Nice track thx
Gareth Emery: The Fear (Chris Kaeser remix Remix) 7/10 Thx will try
Alex Kenji: The Fear (Chris Kaeser Remix) 3/5 nice
Hatiras: The Fear (Chris Kaeser Dub) Rating: 4/5 I like the dub mix. will test it. thx happy.gif
Abel Ramos: The Fear (Chris Kaeser Remix) 4/5 full support
Jesse Voorn: The Fear (Chris Kaeser Dub) 3/5 cool stuff!
Antoine Clamaran: The Fear (Chris Kaeser Dub) Rating: 3/5 good
Chris Kaeser: The Fear (Chris Kaeser Dub) 4/5 La guerre ! 2012
Hardsoul : The Fear (Chris Kaeser Remix) 4/5 rocking!
Syke'n'Sugarstarr: The Fear (Chris Kaeser Remix) 4/5 Sounds cool. Will play in our next Do The Hip! episode
Bobby Vena: The Fear (Chris Kaeser Remix) 4/5 Cheeeeboiiii, great work all around!
DMS12: The Fear (Chris Kaeser Remix) 5/5 killer track
Armand Pena: The Fear (Chris Kaeser Remix)  5/5 Filling this puppy
Alex Moreno: The Fear (Chris Kaeser Remix) 5/5 Monster!!
Matt Aubrey: The Fear (Chris Kaeser Remix) 4/5 full support 
Southside House: The Fear (Chris Kaeser Remix) 5/5 HOLY SHIT!!! FULL FUCKING SUPPORT!!
Beatthiefs: The Fear (Chris Kaeser Remix) 4/5 Amazing highs.
Andrea Belli: The Fear (Chris Kaeser Dub) 5/5 Full support!!
Matt Joko: The Fear (Chris Kaeser Remix) 4/5 Sweet music! CK remix is dope. Vive la France!
Cheets: The Fear (Chris Kaeser Remix) 5/5 Chris Kaeser mix is ridiculously LARGE !!!! Full support from Global Dance Session!
Brown Sneakers: The Fear (Chris Kaeser Remix) 5/5 FREAKING AWESOME!!! I love this package! Lets tear the clubs into pieces!!! 
CaPa (Toolroom): The Fear (Chris Kaeser Remix) 5/5 Banging remix by Chris Kaeser! Loving the 'Aerodynamic' guitar! 
George Von Liger: The Fear (Chris Kaeser Remix) 4/5 Chris Kaeser Remix is da bomb!! 
Henry John Morgan: The Fear (Chris Kaeser Remix) 4/5 Massive! I'll support it!
Levis 5Star: The Fear (Chris Kaeser Remix)  5/5 Great vocal here to work with - Chris K is on fire with this remix - Another big tune from STONEY BOY
Beth Yen: The Fear (Chris Kaeser Remix) 4/5 Great drop and love the daft punk like riff and drum groove. Nice one!
Sven Kirchhof: The Fear (Chris Kaeser Remix)  5/5 good one! will try
Jim Shaft Ryan: The Fear (Chris Kaeser Dub) 4/5 big

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Out now: Che Jose ft Elephant Pilot - The Fear (incl stupid fresh Chris Kaeser Mix)
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index