Feel free to list any thing you want pups, studs or just about your kennels . no talk about dog fighting . if you have something bad to say about some one leave an email or it will get erased lets talk dogs!!!!!!!!

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Ch. Chinaman X Gr.Ch. Blackjack pups

August 24 2006 at 4:13 PM
No score for this post
The Crossing  (no login)
from IP address 205.188.116.69

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=214308

these pups should be dropping soon, expecting good things from this litter

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
brian
(no login)

price on pups and availability n where u located??

No score for this post
August 11 2011, 1:40 PM 

hello i was wondering how much for the pups and where r u located im about 2 hr south of tom garner so can get the frisco stuff in all ways bt want that blackjack (rascal) so let me know how many u have sex n how many u gonna let loose gonna breed a doublebred granddaughter of gr ch mayday 1/4 bolio to double bred son of garners ch dynomite dynamo ( eli/ carver / bolio through leling ch paynes scooter red and uptown idi amin) in a month or 2 so if you want some frisco mayday to go with ur frisco blackjack maybe we can work something out but call as soon as conventient with you 205-310-9559 or email me at bcrum3847@yahoo.com put title as rascal blackjack pups so i know i run motorcycle shop and fabrication so have hundreds of emails so hope to hear f5rom you soon your is sport and life brian crum!!!!!

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Pitbull TerriersCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement