Return to Index  

THESE GUYS ARE JUST KIDDING!

August 15 2005 at 7:22 AM
Son-of-Rosie  (Login Son-of-Rosie)
Forum Member

Response to Corpsman, been there done that!

Corpsman and Chris:

You guys are going to make it hard on me. Soon I'll be reading letters-to-the-editor in the local papers wondering why we want to paint pin-strips on the 325 or park it in the middle of the river during the boat race. Or that we're going to land a jet on the ship when the captain isn't looking (I have to admit I got a chuckle out of that one). Then I'll have to go on TV and send emails to calm everyone down, deja vu the "taking the ship out of the water and moving it downtown" rumor that made the rounds last winter, or in response to the Evansville guy who placed posts on this forum claiming that Marina Pointe stunk and that there were no paved roads to the place.

EVERYONE, CORPSMAN AND CHRIS ARE JUST KIDDING !!!

Corpsman, concerning your serious suggestion about a mock up, yes, that is an option we have checked into.

Respond to this message   
Responses

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of their respective authors, who are solely responsible for their own comments.

Postings are timestamped in Zulu time (Greenwich Mean Time).

All contents of this website are Copyright (c) 2001-2008 The USS LST Ship Memorial, Inc. All Rights Reserved.