Return to Index  

No way, Pat, have you ever talked to Rocky?

August 16 2007 at 1:52 AM

Chris  (Login Cornfield1)
Forum Member

Response to Sound transmissions?

As you know, this is a GP rated forum. Therefore cannot transmit snipe language. If you had been at the "strategy meeting" this evening at Kipplees, you'd know what I'm talking about. I must say that Boats Voges, Don Chapman, and Perry were complete gentlemen, as well as myself.

At the "other table" sat Rocky ,Diane, Capt. Jornlin (Shaft), and Lois. That's a whole other story and I'll have to email you those details.

Then there was Dewey Taylor and Don Lockas. That's a story in itself and I hope they're outta the pokey before the ship sails. At the end of the night, Boats was still standing and headed to Walmart to secure supplies for the voyage. Katy would be proud of him. Thank goodness for the deck apes!

BTW, before the tab came, I went to the head (and out the portside door), never to be seen again. I'll be curious to see who Rocky stuck with the tab this time. Should know by tomorrow.

Respond to this message   

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of their respective authors, who are solely responsible for their own comments.

Postings are timestamped in Zulu time (Greenwich Mean Time).

All contents of this website are Copyright (c) 2001-2008 The USS LST Ship Memorial, Inc. All Rights Reserved.