More thoughts on my visitAugust 28 2007 at 2:18 PM
|Jim (Login retroteach)|
Response to Re: Great Visit Monday in Peoria!
Size alone was still foremost, but talking to the crew who sailed her and getting their little insights(way too numerous to write down) about their feelings when restoring her for the trip, the lack of help from so many sources and yet they perservered and got it done, and so many other tidbits that only come from a first-hand chat. By the way, as a fixer-upper and part-time greasemonkey I love the smells of diesel and paint. The cooks had some great odors wafting up from the kitchen also! I will try to put a couple of pics up if I can master the technique.
- Uh Oh Gals - Ann on Aug 28, 2007, 3:25 PM
- I see a great future in this guy! - jo on Aug 28, 2007, 4:19 PM
- Whoops! Apologies on the landlubber terminology... - Jim Zeigler, K9JZ on Aug 28, 2007, 9:45 PM
- Photobucket is easy Jim... - SeaBat on Aug 28, 2007, 11:04 PM
- Jim, I use the "insert object"- haven't tried the - jo on Aug 28, 2007, 11:10 PM
- see, while I was typing that Seabat would be the - jo on Aug 28, 2007, 11:13 PM
- Never apologize to the G-gals, Jim. - Chris on Aug 29, 2007, 1:45 AM
- See what I mean, Jim? - Chris on Aug 29, 2007, 1:36 AM