Why you have the last wordJanuary 7 2008 at 10:09 PM
|Corpsman (Login Corpsman)|
Response to Re- Boiler
Dom, You do have great knowledge. So when you provide the answer to a long line of guesses, it is like when God speaks, you get the last word. Keep passing the knowledge on, that is what we all need and we are grateful for it.
Will there be any space left in the boiler compartment for other things?
Something else that I missed the answer to, besides missing the "Heat string", is the purpose of the nitrogen tank on the stern and what it was used for. I was wondering if they used it to flush and presurize empty ballast spaces to keep them from corroding. What is the real answer?
- N2 - flt-tech on Jan 8, 2008, 12:11 AM
- More N2 equals less O2 - FTSB on Jan 8, 2008, 6:45 PM
- Reasonable guess, but no cigar. - Bob Willard on Jan 8, 2008, 7:00 PM
- N2 - Bob Wilder on Jan 9, 2008, 12:19 AM
- Re: N2 - Larry on Jan 9, 2008, 9:17 AM
- N2 - Stata70 on Jan 11, 2008, 11:43 AM
- N2 - Bob Wilder on Jan 11, 2008, 8:31 PM
- n2 - Bob Wilder on Jan 11, 2008, 8:45 PM
- Nitrogen Tanks - Dominick Perruso on Jan 8, 2008, 11:14 AM