Kenny and Anna in West VirginiaApril 1 2008 at 10:38 PM
WVaRay (Login WVaRay)
While on their way back from Virginia with a gooseneck trailer loaded with two LST screws/shafts and other surplus material - the Adams's had a little trouble with their truck (feel free to insert a remark about Dodge trucks, Capt. Jornlin). They had to call home for backup (Garth and John Paul Adams with another gooseneck hauling another Dodge truck). Happily, Kenny and Anna were only an hour south of where I live, so I drove down to Beckley to spend several hours drinking coffee and socializing while they awaited their backup vehicles. They were safely back on the road again by 9:00 and hauling both loads back toward Ohio (and later to Evansville). Needless to say, folks hereabouts were wondering what size of jon boat used propellers that big.
- Re: Kenny and Anna in West Virginia - flt-tech on Apr 2, 2008, 2:47 AM
- You must - Jerry on Apr 2, 2008, 7:02 AM
- Imposible - Dominick Perruso on Apr 2, 2008, 9:55 AM
- From Kenny and Anna.... - SeaBat on Apr 2, 2008, 1:17 PM
- Re: Kenny and Anna in West Virginia - Kenny and Anna on Apr 2, 2008, 9:16 PM