Return to Index  

prediction

April 29 2011 at 2:22 PM

BP  (Login FTG2)
Forum Member


Response to Flooding

On Monday April 25 the river had reached 44 feet and was rising quickly.
We decided to secure the ship.
At that time you could still have dry access to the ship and parking lot.
By the next two days you could not.
I would predict that when the river reaches 44 feet again we can have access at least for inspections and opening the ship up.
By the NOAA Hydrology graph, this could be as early as May 5th or 6th, depending on rainfall and drainage upstream.

bp

 
 Respond to this message   

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of their respective authors, who are solely responsible for their own comments.

Postings are timestamped in Zulu time (Greenwich Mean Time).

All contents of this website are Copyright (c) 2001-2008 The USS LST Ship Memorial, Inc. All Rights Reserved.