Return to Index  

Seabat, are you coming to Willard Library

October 11 2011 at 2:45 AM

Chris  (Login Cornfield1)
Forum Member

on Halloween night? You have derived great pleasure over recent years implying that I am something less than courageous ( a sissy boy) when it comes to Indiana's first library, the Willard Library here in Evansville. For those new to this story, there is the Grey Lady ghost who haunts the library. And there are ghost cams. Go to www.willardghost.com and there are a few cameras.

I've attempted taking tours through the library before on Halloween night when some of the Gator Gals were in town but Ships Work has interfered. I am determined to make this happen this year and you can watch on the ghost cams. We should start at 11:00 pm CST on Halloween night.

OK, Susie, I've called your bluff. The only thing that could keep me from my mission is an unforseen Ship enmergency. Will I see you there?

Respond to this message   
Responses

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of their respective authors, who are solely responsible for their own comments.

Postings are timestamped in Zulu time (Greenwich Mean Time).

All contents of this website are Copyright (c) 2001-2008 The USS LST Ship Memorial, Inc. All Rights Reserved.