Memorandum of Policy - Volunteer HoursJune 8 2012 at 12:43 PM
|Sabrina (Login Sabrinad2122)|
There has been some discussion and confusion regarding the reporting of volunteer hours. Effective immediately we will go back to the original rules from Mobile and Evansville and volunteers hours will be reported and counted as follows:
-All hours will be recording in the log located in the Gift Shop.
-Volunteers are responsible for entering their own hours.
-All time in Evansville will be reported as hours worked.
(Ex: If you work from 08:00 to 12:00 that would be recorded as 4 hours; if you work from 08:00 to 16:00 that would be recorded as 8 hours.)
-All time while on a cruise will credited at 24 hours a day.
(This starts the day the ship gets underway and ends the day it is tied up again in Evansville.)
-Travel time will not be counted as volunteer hours.
President, USS LST Ship Memorial, Inc.
- what if - Anonymous on Jun 8, 2012, 9:42 PM
- Hours - Ken Frank on Jun 9, 2012, 7:11 PM
- again - Anonymous on Jun 10, 2012, 3:03 AM
- Volunteer hours - Capt. on Jun 10, 2012, 5:09 PM
- simple - Jerry on Jun 10, 2012, 10:15 PM
- Hours - Anonymous on Jun 10, 2012, 11:42 PM
- Volunteers - jvcountry on Jun 10, 2012, 11:38 AM
- Hours - Sabrina on Jul 4, 2012, 4:26 PM
- Hours - John on Jun 11, 2012, 4:02 PM
- hours - Jerry on Jun 11, 2012, 7:37 PM