Return to Index  

Susie...er, Seabat....

October 11 2017 at 1:37 AM

Chris  (Login Cornfield1)
Forum Member

Response to Chris... er, Mr. Donahue....

Of course I'll be around. On Monday and Tuesday you'll find me working on the port side engine with John Hatton (DJ is down and out for a while). Wednesday and Thursday I will be up in the radio room helping BP and Perry fix the RBC receiver. Friday is the Board meeting where I have to give John Tallent some pointers on decorum. Then on Saturday I gotta help Owen cook breakfast for 600 veterans and family. Saturday afternoon I'm in the Veterans Day parade in my jeep, and Saturday evening, Sarge and I are bartending at the volunteers dinner.

BTW, I haven't been allowed in Kipplees since I was in there with Captain Jornlin and Lois earlier this year....I'll tell you about that later sad.gif. And if that Scivvywaver guy's with you.....no way....see you next year.

Respond to this message   
Responses

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of their respective authors, who are solely responsible for their own comments.

Postings are timestamped in Zulu time (Greenwich Mean Time).

All contents of this website are Copyright (c) 2001-2008 The USS LST Ship Memorial, Inc. All Rights Reserved.