Return to Index  

FAKE NEWS!

October 25 2017 at 2:14 AM

Falsely Accused Chris  (Login Cornfield1)
Forum Member

Response to missing in action

Bob, I'm more than a little hurt that you would attempt to impune my reputation in matters such as this. It seems that you are dealing in alternative facts again. It's hard enough nowadays to maintain a constituency with all the fake news out there. Rest assured that whenever I've been entrusted with such culinary goodies, I've done my utmost to ensure that said cookies are always dispersed among the crew. Granted there have been occasions where weather, geographic barriers, or work related issues have compromised my efforts to fulfill my mission. But rest assured that no cookie will be left behind on my watch.

I fully expect that my old supporters such as Captain Jornlin (Shaft), and Rocky will sign on and endorse my aforementioned post. And if Scivvywaver really looks inward and opens his heart, perhaps he too will find it in his heart to speak up about what is right.

Yours Truly,
Chris

Respond to this message   

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of their respective authors, who are solely responsible for their own comments.

Postings are timestamped in Zulu time (Greenwich Mean Time).

All contents of this website are Copyright (c) 2001-2008 The USS LST Ship Memorial, Inc. All Rights Reserved.