Return to Index  

You both are definitely right!

December 13 2017 at 11:37 AM

SeaBat  (Login SeaBat)
Forum Member

Response to BZ, Sarge

So many people do not know the history of this Country - or the world. Tour guides are not just talking to hear themselves. They are teachers and must know a myriad of facts regarding many wars, mechanics, procedures, countries, motivations and so on. I salute each and every one of you. The pay is great - you have helped teach America's next generation. You can't do better than that!

And Chris... no hassle about my Big 10 Championship Buckeyes, okay???? I don't talk trash. Well, most of the time I don't!

I spent Pearl Harbor Day with my Ohio LST/Amphibs family. It was wonderful to be with them and listen to their stories and reflections. I listen and learn every time I'm gathered with them. Listening to the Gold Crew, Sailing and Maintenance Crews, guests - every one has things to share and learn from. Thank you all!

Thanks Sarge and Chris for being faithful to LST 325!

Respond to this message   
Responses

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of their respective authors, who are solely responsible for their own comments.

Postings are timestamped in Zulu time (Greenwich Mean Time).

All contents of this website are Copyright (c) 2001-2008 The USS LST Ship Memorial, Inc. All Rights Reserved.