bruceleelivesbanner.jpg

Return to Index  

Re: STAYCOOL's game of death movie

September 9 2005 at 5:39 PM
Jt  (Login templekeeper)

Response to STAYCOOL's game of death movie

I first got the Staycool version back in 2000. It was the coolest thing then cuz they pretty much did what we all had been wanting to see. It was the footage we've seen from the '78 Game of death and they put it together in sequence with the footage from Tower of Death and footage from the doc "the man & the legend". it's 35 min long but I watched it over and over when I got it. they start it off with a "Concord productions" sign and logo and use the airport scene and all that. So they just did us a favor and used all seen footage to date and put it in order along with a nice ending and outtakes. I was the first to find out it was actually from the company Staycool. First by seeing the ending credits say "Staycool" so I remebered seeing a website by that name and emailed my friend from Japan and he directed me to the owner of the Staycool website. Once I spoke to the owner he explained to me the project. Hope that helps, after that I'd say WJ and the Artport "special edition" are the best.

you can find the video here....
http://ourworld.cs.com/kinjofett/jtlist.htm

Respond to this message   
Responses

• Oh, and don't buy it btw - Addendum on Sep 9, 2005, 8:11 PM
  •  
    Find more forums on Asian CelebritiesCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
    nickclarkewdbanner.jpg