bruceleelivesbanner.jpg

Return to Index  

For T. Britt

September 24 2005 at 5:28 PM
tom bleecker  (no login)

Response to More for Tom Bleecker

>Did Brandon ever talk with you about his fathers death?<

No. Brandon kept his thoughts about his father, his memories, and their relationship to himself.

>You have said that Brandon wanted to reopen his father's case. To me, that sounds as if Brandon suspected foul play. What are your thoughts on that?<

To be honest, none really, except that, like his father, Brandon was very inquisitive. As an aside, Brandon surely would have known that Bruce's case can never be officially reopened. And even if there were indisputable proof of foul play, no one would be arrested and tried.

>Some say that Raymond Chow is sitting on a ton of BL footage. Your thoughts?<

I seriously doubt that. Raymond Chow is and always has been an astute businessman. Had there been footage that was marketable, he would have done that long before now.

>Why didn't Chow want to speak with you when you were in HK researching UM?<

I can't speak for Raymond Chow, but my sense is that he probably felt he had nothing to gain and everything to lose. I had not met him previously, and he knew I had been married to Linda and, as a result, presumed I knew more than most. I can see where he wouldn't want to talk to an investigative journalist.

>What happened to the coffin on the flight back from HK? That coffin was discarded and another was used in Seattle, right?<

As is mentioned in the book, Bruce's coffin opened during flight, which the Chinese interpreted as their being "unsettled matters," hence the title of my book. I personally didn't place any importance in Lee's coffin opening. It was stored in a pressurized section of the aircraft and could have opened due to a sudden change in air pressure. As to what happened to the original coffin, I don't know.

Sorry I can't be much help on these particular questions.

Best

Respond to this message   
Find more forums on Asian CelebritiesCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
nickclarkewdbanner.jpg