bruceleelivesbanner.jpg

Lee Faulkner asked Bruce to participate in the first Full contact match....

December 2 2012 at 1:55 PM
Nick Clarke  (Login pathfinder73)
Owner

Response to Gone, But Hopefully Not Forgotten

I'm the person that promoted the first Kickboxing Event in the U.S.A . Joe was the only Karate person who was willing to participate in the Event. I ask all the well know Karate Champions even Bruce Lee to participate and the only other person Joe and I found was Gregg Baines . That was why there were only one match at the event . The only other Black Belt Champion willing to fight full contact was Ed Daniels from Dallas , Texas. These two guys are the real Champions and willing to put it all on the line . I had a great deal of respect for Joe, ED and Gregg . Everyone was against this Event . BlackBelt Mag. would not help promotion it . There will never be another Joe .

Lee Faulkner

Respond to this message   
Responses

• What exactly Bruce Lee said? - Anonymous on Dec 2, 2012, 5:16 PM
  •  
  • Having some doubts here... - Bruce on Dec 3, 2012, 3:43 AM
  •  
  • Lewis 1982 interview on this......... - Irishguy2012 on Dec 5, 2012, 4:20 AM
  •  
  • Re: Lee Faulkner asked Bruce to participate in the first Full contact match.... - Chris Richards on Mar 28, 2015, 11:36 PM
  •  
  • Re: Lee Faulkner asked Bruce to participate in the first Full contact match.... - Chris Richards on Apr 20, 2015, 12:33 AM
  •  
    Find more forums on Asian CelebritiesCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2018 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
    nickclarkewdbanner.jpg