Yes and notDecember 6 2012 at 3:42 PM
|Anonymous (no login)|
Response to Doubt lee would have been asked..........
Thats right, they were in different weights. But is it really so rarely when 2 fighters meet on ring being in different weights? No, it's not. Look on Fedor Emelyanenko's opponents, they were often much taller and heavier than he, but he won anyway. So weight and height are not always defining when it comes to the fight.
Re: Yes and not - Nick Clarke on Dec 6, 2012, 8:59 PM
- weight divisions - azul123 on Dec 7, 2012, 2:53 AM
- Re: weight divisions - Nick Clarke on Dec 7, 2012, 8:34 AM
- Re: weight divisions - azul123 on Dec 7, 2012, 9:46 PM
- Joe Lewis Sports Illustrated Article 1971 - Nick Clarke on Dec 19, 2012, 1:09 PM
- Joe Lewis - Anonymous on Dec 19, 2012, 4:16 PM
- Lewis and Norris - Chris Richards on Dec 19, 2012, 9:21 PM
- Norris and Lewis - Sleepinghandsum on Nov 8, 2015, 10:15 AM
- Joe Lewis Article - Anonymous on Dec 19, 2012, 6:06 PM