bruceleelivesbanner.jpg

Return to Index  

Re: Nick - what are your own thoughts on how Bruce died?

January 24 2013 at 11:43 PM
Nick Clarke  (Login pathfinder73)
Owner

Response to Nick - what are your own thoughts on how Bruce died?

Well IMO it's either poisoning or what the doctors think. You can't ignore the big insurance policies that were all in place just before his near death on May 10th - this makes it all look very suspicious. Bruce carrying a gun for protection. I believe they were after him and he wasn't playing game. If he told them he was leaving HK and moving back to the States then it's an important factor. In Linda's book she said by April 73 he had decided to move back so maybe that's why the big insurance policy was in place later that month. There were no signs of him being beat up or anything so I will discount that but i won't discount others being present that day at Betty's. I wish I had access to all the autopsy and inquest files like bleecker has. 40 years later and we still can't look at this stuff. Robert Lee's findings would be interesting to hear about his weight loss etc. Also, how the hell they never called for an ambulance straight away which saved his life on May 10th is unforgivable. It definitely seems like they wanted him dead. I'm still researching and hope to find more answers very soon.

This message has been edited by pathfinder73 on Jan 24, 2013 11:49 PM

Respond to this message   
Responses

• Re: Nick - what are your own thoughts on how Bruce died? - Dragonb on Jan 25, 2013, 5:41 PM
  •  
  • Re: Nick - what are your own thoughts on how Bruce died? - Mr Braithwaite on Sep 2, 2015, 11:58 AM
  •  
  • very soon ? - Anonymous on Oct 28, 2016, 2:30 AM
  •  
    Find more forums on Asian CelebritiesCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
    nickclarkewdbanner.jpg