bruceleelivesbanner.jpg

Return to Index  

Dragon's thoughts on how Bruce Lee really died

January 25 2013 at 7:53 PM
Hutchy1111  (Login hutchy1111)

Response to Re: Nick - what are your own thoughts on how Bruce died?

Hi Dragon,

You may well have seen these responses before and please accept my apologies if you have but I thought I would share them anyway.

DW Forum - Was Bruce Lee beaten up on July 20th 1973, no way medicine can do that to your face. He was poisoned, went to bed, then beaten up, then they put his clothes on and forget about his second show?

Tom Bleecker - I seriously doubt that Bruce as beaten up on July 20th. The swelling of his face is not uncommon. Compare Bruce's face to that of Elvis Presley. The swelling was caused by retention of water, in his face and his brain.

Tom Bleecker - The cause of death? We can start by dismissing the single pill of Equagesic. Beyond that, my sense is

1. Poisoning
2. Drug abuse of which Bruce was unawares, mainly cortisone and anabolic steroids and diuretics

Dragon, I do respect your passion and knowledge on Bruce Lee and I always enjoy reading your posts but I cannot seem to get my head around the Triad thing you fundamentally endorse. It's just that no-one (in the know + who knew Bruce well) has actually stated publically that they were responsible. There may well be reasons for this? Fear? Intimidation? Death threats? - You tell me.

Best Regards

Respond to this message   
Responses

• Re: Dragon's thoughts on how Bruce Lee really died - Dragonb on Jan 27, 2013, 2:30 PM
  •  
  • Re: Dragon's thoughts on how Bruce Lee really died - Mr Braithwaite on Sep 2, 2015, 11:38 AM
  •  
    Find more forums on Asian CelebritiesCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
    nickclarkewdbanner.jpg