bruceleelivesbanner.jpg

Return to Index  

Re: Response to Dragon about Bruce Lee's death - Q & A

February 1 2013 at 3:52 PM
Dragonb  (Login dragonb)

Response to Response to Dragon about Bruce Lee's death - Q & A

Hutchy (a) Yes THE UNDERWORLD TONE. But I have often thought about this – so? With The Game of Death produced by Chow which could have at the end of the day indirectly involved the underworld? Are the Triads laughing in the face of the Little Dragon?

That is an amazing revelation, isn't it? YES, I believe they've totally laughed in the face of Lee, and tainted his legacy with Ting Pei, and intimidated Linda, and possibly dealt away with Brandon.

Allow me to elaborate:

Tainting the legacy... Lee's talent was head and shoulders above his peers at the time, in Kung Fu Film industry. They needed to bring him down a peg or two. How do you do that? Controversy and scandal. Ting Pei. I'm certain Lee may have tasted his share of honeys, but why such a scandalous wretch like Betty?

Intimidating Linda... She just HAD to make that sympathetic, apologetic, statement before departing HK with Chow seated right next to her. The statement was ridiculous in light of everything surrounding the event of her husband's demise.

Dealing with Brandon... For whatever reason, he was targeted. Whether wanting his dad's death reinvestigated, or simply seeking closure for unresolved issues, this young man suffered a most haunting, terrible, fate.
To top it off, LIFE imitated ART, as he was KILLED-just as the Character Chow allowed to be scripted, in his father's last, posthumously completed film was-ON A MOVIE SET!
That's too much for coincidence.

Respond to this message   
Responses

• Re: Response to Dragon about Bruce Lee's death - Q & A - Nick Clarke on Feb 1, 2013, 5:51 PM
  •  
  • Hmmm.... - Anonymous on Feb 1, 2013, 9:51 PM
  •  
    Find more forums on Asian CelebritiesCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
    nickclarkewdbanner.jpg