Re: The game that never ends...February 10 2015 at 12:06 AM
|Nick Clarke (Login pathfinder73)|
Response to Re: The game that never ends...
Chieh Yuan's character fights nothing like Hapkido style and he doesn't recognise Ji Han Jae when he challenges him first. A strange thing to do if he knew how good he really was. Bruce told Nishimoto to start preliminary shooting in South Korea August 73 and Bruce talked to Taky, Hwang, Lazenby, Betty in the last weeks of his life about doing their scenes. He still had a lot to film to finish the movie. A WAY co-star was going to play the Korean boss.
Re:Re The game thst never ends... - Leon on Feb 10, 2015, 6:14 AM
- Re: Re:Re The game thst never ends... - Little Saint on Feb 10, 2015, 12:51 PM
- GAME - Leon on Feb 10, 2015, 6:59 PM
- Re: GAME - Fernando on Feb 10, 2015, 11:38 PM
- Re: GAME - Little Saint on Feb 16, 2015, 3:20 PM
- Fact or Fiction? - Chris Richards on Feb 10, 2015, 8:28 PM