bruceleelivesbanner.jpg

Return to Index  

Re: GAME

February 16 2015 at 3:20 PM
Little Saint  (Login LittleSaints73)

Response to GAME

What exactly would you like me to say? Am I to spell it out for you? I say nothing because it isn't for me to say, but I will tell you though that the fragments of what Lee left behind in his Hong Kong home were just preliminary ideas, with those who worked as part of the production crew during Lee's passing clinging onto what was shot for personal reasons, then it suddenly vanished, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out where it went and why. Put two and two together, see which actors moved on to be successful in Asia, and more importantly why. Lee had given you clues as to what the storyline was going to be about, how he wanted the opening, how he wanted the ending, but what happens in between is still shrouded in mist for good reason. If you accept the nonsense that was released to the public fifteen years ago and refuse to see it as fodder, then your own individual warrior's journey has come to an end so to speak, pun intended. However, if you realize that it essentially only scratched the surface, then continue to ask your questions, and keep your individual journey going since deep down you know in your heart that there is more, much more. There are no "ten plus" storied Pagoda's used in the film, but there are most definitely "ten plus" guardian levels. Figure out what I mean by that, and allow your search to continue...

Respond to this message   
Find more forums on Asian CelebritiesCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
nickclarkewdbanner.jpg