Return to Index  

Re: HK Stuntman Talks About Bruce Lee

June 26 2015 at 12:52 AM
Nick Clarke  (Login pathfinder73)
Owner

Response to HK Stuntman Talks About Bruce Lee

That is excellent LJF.

Green Bamboo Warrior Storyline

The setting is the turn-of-the-century San Francisco. Bruce plays one of twelve Chinese workers who endure the long sea voyage in their quest for the 'Mountain of Gold', and a new life in America. On arrival they are put to work in a mining town, where conditions are brutal. Bruce who is skilled in the martial arts becomes the leader of the Chinese workers. Finally, he rebels against the bullying westerners, and uses his JKD techniques to teach one of them a very harsh lesson. The mine's foreman holds Bruce at gunpoint, and the rest of the guards gather to deliver a brutal beating.

Bruce is now left in the mines, tied up and very close to death. Wounded and hungry, Bruce escapes from the mine. He takes refuge in the cabin of an old Chinese Woman who also works in the mine. When she sees that he is severely injured, she feeds him some congee (rice porridge) to build his strength. The old woman's treatment and the congee is what saves Bruce's life, and now he vows to take revenge. He uses a length of green bamboo as his weapon, and uses it to beat the bad guys. Bruce becomes a real hero for the Chinese workers. He faces various challengers from both Asian and western fighters, and wins every encounter.

http://bruceleelives.neq3.com/warrior.html

Respond to this message   
Responses

• Re: HK Stuntman Talks About Bruce Lee - Nick Clarke on Jun 26, 2015, 12:59 AM
  •  
    Find more forums on Asian CelebritiesCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
    nickclarkewdbanner.jpg