bruceleelivesbanner.jpg

Return to Index  

Re: Dragon's thoughts on how Bruce Lee really died...

September 9 2015 at 7:51 AM
MrBraithwaite  (no login)

Response to Re: Dragon's thoughts on how Bruce Lee really died...

The photo in the coffin i mentioned in a different post i enhanced and does bring out areas that look bruised and disfigured even with the makeup that is supposed to be layered thick, the left cheek scar can still be seen without enhancement......Bruce must have applied his makeup even thicker.

I'm thinking poisoning would take 4-6 hours or less if eating, drinking i would think would be faster, Bruce did have soft drinks at betty's and he was there long enough to be weakened.

Rumor also has it that Bruce was showing signs of poisoning through black spots on hands and feet at the parlour.....i'm sure the real autopsy notes would show this.

The damage of the fake Bruce lee from 78 G.O.D when he is shot may be very similar under the makeup to the damage that the real Bruce lee may have had especially across the bridge of the nose and between the eyes as this looks strangely covered unevenly with extra layering in my opinion, it could also be stretched skin in some areas from the swelling still lingering though.

Does anyone know how long Bruce was in the morgue for before that photo was taken,..the one from Death By Misadventure?

Was the coffin switched because of damage from leaking??

Does anyone know if the flight was direct to the States or if there were any stopovers on the way??

'

Respond to this message   
Responses

• Re: Dragon's thoughts on how Bruce Lee really died... - dragonb on Jul 5, 2017, 6:37 PM
  •  
    Find more forums on Asian CelebritiesCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
    nickclarkewdbanner.jpg