DaveyJanuary 6 2016 at 12:12 PM
|NDoraku (no login)|
Response to THE USUAL RUBBISH!
"there is a big sciatic nerve running along your leg"
Yes that s true.
But it s not easy to hit exactly that spot.
In general: The knee is by far more sensitive and causes more pain than the whole tigh, especially on the street where you usually wearing heavy shoe´s and not being barefooted like in MMA.
Tommy lives in Schottland, it s usually cold and they have much rain there, so ppl usually wearing heavy and solid shoe´s.
Not to compare to a beach in Brazil or Los Angeles for example.
If wearing shoe´s and have the choice between knee or tigh, i would always take the knee because you don t have to target for a sciatic nerve. The whole knee hurts, while the tigh is very solid if you don´t hit the nerve spot.
I guess this was Tommys point (kicking with heavy shoe´s like usually worn in the area where he lives).
Kicking Legs - Davey on Jan 6, 2016, 5:28 PM
- Re: Kicking Legs - NDoraku on Jan 7, 2016, 9:36 AM
- Reality in Street - Davey on Jan 7, 2016, 4:06 PM
- RE:Reality in Street - Rockfish on Jan 7, 2016, 6:14 PM
- Re: Reality in Street - NDoraku on Jan 7, 2016, 6:14 PM
- Re: Reality in Street - NDoraku on Jan 7, 2016, 6:27 PM
- Really?? - RobertAU on Jan 7, 2016, 10:20 PM
- Re: Reality in Street - Tom on Jan 13, 2016, 10:29 AM
Come On! - Tom on Jan 14, 2016, 5:14 AM