bruceleelivesbanner.jpg

Krav Maga people (Davey)

January 23 2016 at 3:53 PM
NDoraku  (no login)

Response to Mike Tyson is the real deal! nt

Hi Davey,

yes i know what you mean and we have the same oppinion about it. happy.gif

Itay Gil is a real name there, like Dennis Hanover (which is a real Krav Maga Guru, loved in Israel, even admired by their current and former president Ariel Scharon and Benjamin Nethanjahu)
I would question someone like Moni Aizik but that´s a matter of opinions.

My point about Rogan was that he is intelligent, but also a little bit loud mouthed. It s very easy for him to sit on his podcast show (Joe Rogan Experience aka JRE) an call different people as "fake martial artists" (without even calling names) whithout name them.

He and Bas talked about non-touch KO bullshit etc., they are absolutely right about that!

G. Dillmann is a fake, he was smart to take 1 foto with Ali and 1 with Lee, so he could claim: "Ali and Lee were my students", yes. But he got exposed over and over again.

I just don t understand why u compare a non-touch-fake like Dillmann with Carruthers???
I guess Tommy would call Dillmann a fake any day and Tommy never teach non-touch-chi-Ko etc. to his students.

Best Regards

Respond to this message   
Responses

• Krav People / Joe Rogan - Davey on Jan 24, 2016, 11:45 AM
  •  
    Find more forums on Asian CelebritiesCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2018 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
    nickclarkewdbanner.jpg