Question for LJF: Bruce Lee's older siblings in the USA?December 23 2016 at 1:10 AM
|Chuan Jun Fan (no login)|
Your research skills are excellent and are a highlight of the forum. It is rare to find well written accurate, detailed, research (published in the English language) on the Chinese side of Bruce Lee's personal history (His childhood years, his family, his education, his school-friends, his early martial art years etc.).
Bruce's older siblings, Agnes and Peter pursued higher education in the USA and would meet up with Bruce (There are photos of Agnes in San Francisco and Seattle with Bruce and photos of Peter and Bruce together in Seattle). I am not aware of any English language publication that has interviewed Agnes or Peter. Are you aware of any interviews from the Eastern media?
Details I'm interested in are Peter's and Agnes' time in the USA (dates and locations of Universities attended). When and where they met up with Bruce. How did Peter and Eunice Lam meet (in the USA?)? Peter asked Bruce to take care of Eunice when she visited Seattle in 1961 ... where was Peter during this time?
Re: Bruce Lee's older siblings in the USA - LJF on Dec 24, 2016, 10:55 AM
Bruce Lee’s 2nd Elder Sister, Agnes Lee’s Roots Search In Shunde (aka Shun Tak) - LJF on Jan 7, 2017, 8:17 AM
- Eldest Sister, Phoebe Lee’s impression of Bruce Lee – “Family & Filial Piety Come First" - LJF on Jan 7, 2017, 8:27 AM
- Phoebe Lee’s Radio Interview on Bruce Lee - LJF on Jan 7, 2017, 8:37 AM
- Nice interview! Thanks! - S.Wira on Jan 7, 2017, 2:13 PM
- Great article as usual! nt - Fred on Jan 7, 2017, 2:58 PM
- Re: Eldest Sister, Phoebe Lee’s impression of Bruce Lee – “Family & Filial Piety Come First" - Chris Richards on Oct 6, 2017, 5:45 AM
- Re: Eldest Sister, Phoebe Lee’s impression of Bruce Lee – “Family & Filial Piety Come Firs - LJF on Oct 6, 2017, 6:14 PM