Questions for LJFJanuary 7 2017 at 5:18 PM
|KFMan (Login jklee)|
Response to Additional Info on the Kung Fu book & Lee’s ETD character
Great insights on that ETD's book and Lee's ETD character.
I'd like to ask the following questions if you don't mind.
1. I heard Lee's Chinese and Mandarin were very bad. Most of the time, he wrote and spoke in English. Is it true? If that's the case, how could he understand the text in the Chinese Kung Fu manuals he bought and collected?
2. Did Lee practise Internal styles? Because JKD looks like an External style as many Kung Fu sifus have commented on. I saw some articles even claimed that Lee died because he trained himself too hard and without the balance of the Internal style, Lee was like slowly 'committing suicide'. What's your view on this comment?
3. Was it rumor that Lee fought a group of Japanese Karate Black Belts at the Japanese or the U.S. airport?
4. Is it true that some people claimed that Lee once went to India, Philippines, Indonesia and Thailand and fought with the Kalaripayattu, Kali, Silat and Thai boxing masters?
5. To my knowledge, Lee traveled to about 5-6 countries in his whole life. But I heard from other sources that the number is around 8. Do you have any idea on this?
To KFMan - LJF on Jan 8, 2017, 7:47 AM
- Dragon’s footsteps on the world map - LJF on Jan 8, 2017, 7:59 AM
- Re: Dragon’s footsteps on the world map - KFMan on Jan 8, 2017, 4:15 PM
- No photos? Seeing is believing - Roy on Jan 9, 2017, 2:37 AM
- Since seeing is believing, I never see you, so do you exist?? NT - blackorwhite on Jan 9, 2017, 12:45 PM
- other country - ²lazemby on Jan 20, 2017, 10:40 PM
- Re: other country - Hiro on Jan 21, 2017, 2:12 AM
- London and Moscow - DREAN on Jan 26, 2017, 2:21 PM
- Re: London and Moscow - Hiro on Jan 26, 2017, 3:35 PM
- Mexico - lazemby on Mar 8, 2017, 10:02 PM
- Bruce in Mexico with Ed Parker @ Lima Lama Championships on 13 Sep 1968 - LJF on Mar 9, 2017, 10:10 AM
- Re: Bruce in Mexico with Ed Parker @ Lima Lama Championships on 13 Sep 1968 - jkdragon on Mar 10, 2017, 9:54 AM
- Message for LJF - Tony on Jan 28, 2017, 9:58 PM
- More information for LJF - Tony on Jan 28, 2017, 10:08 PM
- To TONY, about Bruce travelled to London - LJF on Feb 1, 2017, 7:20 AM
- Other countries Bruce traveled (updates) - LJF on Mar 9, 2017, 10:31 AM
- Bruce's last public performance in Bahamas (circa early 1970) - LJF on Apr 29, 2017, 7:43 AM
- Incredible : Korea in 1968 - lazemby on May 2, 2017, 6:21 PM
- Re: Incredible : Korea in 1968 - KFMan on May 2, 2017, 7:21 PM
- Re: Re: Incredible : Korea in 1968 - jkdragon on May 2, 2017, 7:32 PM
- Re: Re: Incredible : Korea in 1968 - Shaolinguy on May 2, 2017, 7:44 PM
- Re: Re: Incredible : Korea in 1968 - Ivan on May 3, 2017, 7:56 AM
- May be another lie ...or not - lazemby on May 3, 2017, 9:13 AM
- Words from the seller - lazemby on May 3, 2017, 5:10 PM
- Re: Words from the seller - Hiro on May 4, 2017, 4:06 AM
- For Lazemby (not South Korea) - JPB on May 6, 2017, 6:30 PM
- Re: For Lazemby (not South Korea) - Matt on May 7, 2017, 11:48 AM
- Merci jpb , i know that ... - lazemby on May 7, 2017, 5:59 PM
- Neither S.Korea or Dominican Republic, it's in Jhoon Rhee U.S. School - Samson on May 7, 2017, 6:10 PM
- Re: Neither S.Korea or Dominican Republic, it's in Jhoon Rhee U.S. School - jkdragon on May 7, 2017, 6:39 PM
- Re: Neither S.Korea or Dominican Republic, it's in Jhoon Rhee U.S. School - shaolinguy on May 8, 2017, 3:24 PM
- Any idea at which Jhoon Rhee's school was the photo taken? NT - JACKY on May 15, 2017, 3:16 AM
- Very detailed reply, thanks LJF! - KFMan on Jan 8, 2017, 4:12 PM