Besides the 12 countries mentioned in my post, "Dragon’s footsteps on the world map," the following are other countries which Bruce traveled or stop over:
13. Mexico -- 13 Sep 1968 (i saw a pic with Bruce & Richard Nunez & his wife in Mexico 13/09/68... Lazemby)
14. Costa Rico – Early Feb 1970 (When he finished his trip In Dominican Republic he was one day in Costa Rica with Jhoon Rhee...Lazemby)
15. Russia (Mosco) -- Early Feb 1971 (A stop to Moscow, when he travel to India...Lazemby)
16. Nepal -- Early Feb 1971 (Scout location for Silent Flute in India – From Delhi to Rajasthan and then Goa. Nepal is just besides India and it was there that Bruce saw the pagoda which inspired his GAME’s tower idea (30th Anniversary UK GAME DVD's info))
17. Pakistan -- Early Feb 1971 (Scout location for Silent Flute, extending trip into Pakistan but not one of the three was satisfied with what they found (pg.141 of King Dragon — The World of Bruce Lee))
18. Korea -- circa Mid Nov 1971 (Checking location for GAME with Raymond Chow, claim backed up by Chow, DT and Leung H.M.)
1) In issue 170 (circa May issue) of Milky (Galaxy) Pictorial Magazine, it stated that Bruce scout location on 4th May 1972 with Raymond Chow and Tadashi Nishimoto in Rome, Italy. Then they flew to "Holland and other European countries nearby" as well. To be verified.
2) In issue 175 (circa Oct issue) of Milky (Galaxy) Pictorial Magazine, it stated that Bruce planned to go Korea (next month) to shoot Nora Miao’s scene in GAME. But first, Nora would film “The Devil’s Treasure." Nora’s Korea scene was not filmed as Bruce and Chow flew to the U.S. to negotiate ETD’s deal and possibly stop over Korea to check future planned project while returning from the U.S.
3) Please continue to help update the above list if you have any relevant info. Thanks.