bruceleelivesbanner.jpg

Return to Index  

Re: IMDB: "Kung Fu" Also Known As (AKA) "The Warrior" USA (working title)

April 9 2017 at 8:56 PM
JKD54  (Login JKD54)

Response to Re: IMDB: "Kung Fu" Also Known As (AKA) "The Warrior" USA (working title)

"The FACT is IMDB requires verification and not anybody can post anything without being verified."

Complete utter fucking bullshit.

About 2 or 3 years ago, I added information to an episode of The Green Hornet. As an IMDB contributor, I simply logged in, went to the specific page I intended to update, and changed the info. Before submitting, a preview screen comes up that said: "By the action of sending information to the Internet Movie Database (IMDb) via this form, you declare that the submitted data is correct to the best of your knowledge, not copyrighted by a third party and you hereby give the IMDb permission to use it."

Then I hit submit. No sources are asked for, no verification is required. Whatever the IMDB editors do from there is unknown. My change was approved. I was not asked for verification.

"Stars and celebrities who complained on IMDB have also complained on Wikipedia and other sites too. So, it’s normal that even very established sites like IMDB and Wikipedia do receive complains."

Exactly, which means it's possible that not everything on IMDB is accurate, which means it's possible the info about The Warrior being the working title of Kung Fu is inaccurate. Contra what you believe.

"All in all, if you mean the Kung Fu info listed in IMDB are all false, then it should also include the creator Ed Spielman too"

Huh? I never said that.

Respond to this message   
Responses

• Re: IMDB: "Kung Fu" Also Known As (AKA) "The Warrior" USA (working title) - JACKY on Apr 10, 2017, 2:49 AM
  •  
  • Re: IMDB: "Kung Fu" Also Known As (AKA) "The Warrior" USA (working title) - KFMan on Apr 10, 2017, 5:57 PM
  •  
    Find more forums on Asian CelebritiesCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
    nickclarkewdbanner.jpg