bruceleelivesbanner.jpg

Return to Index  

Mix up title with concept

April 16 2017 at 9:49 AM
JACKY  (Login drunkenfist)

Response to Re: To S.Wira: The Interconnections Between KUNG FU & THE WARRIOR

JKD54, you can't prove the title The Warrior aka Kung Fu is wrong and now you mix up the title with the concept.

JKD54 said, "I have created a TV series". Really? He "created" it? Bruce is obviously lying to Jhoon Rhee.

JACKY: Please provide proof that Bruce lied to Jhoon Rhee. This is a serious accusation that Lee is lying!

JKD54 said, "Again. ....since the script and original concept for Kung Fu / The Warrior already existed, (which Bruce admits when he says, 'There is a script called The Warrior, which I really like''), then Bruce is lying to Larry Hartsell when he says, "I have created a TV series".

JACKY: Please provide proof that the idea in "Warrior notes" are not created by Lee. Please prove that Lee lied to Larry Hartsell. Another serious accusation that Lee is lying.

JKD54 said, "You cannot also claim that Bruce Lee "created the concept for The Warrior" since we've agreed that the script for Kung Fu was written by Ed Spielman and Howard Friedlander in 1970 based on their original concept from the 1960s. Bruce could not have "created the concept for The Warrior".

JACKY: The concept for Ed Spielman and Howard Friedlander is Kung Fu not The Warrior. But the working title for Kung Fu is The Warrior. Again you mix the title with the concept up.

Respond to this message   
Responses

• Re: Mix up title with concept - JKD54 on Apr 16, 2017, 9:11 PM
  •  
    Find more forums on Asian CelebritiesCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
    nickclarkewdbanner.jpg