bruceleelivesbanner.jpg

Return to Index  

Re: Bruce Lee on the deleted love scene in The Big Boss

May 1 2017 at 3:32 AM
Horace  (Login Horace21)

Response to Re: Bruce Lee on the deleted love scene in The Big Boss

"She then brought the clothes into the brothel. I suppose she either did the laundry or clothes sewing/mending for the prostitutes. So, she definitely knew all those women in the brothel."

I've always wondered about why Chiao Mei was outside the whorehouse when Cheng came rushing out of it after his drunken night out. You bet is most likely correct, in that she does the laundry and clothes sewing/mending for the prostitutes, and Mei knows them personally and knowing her kind-hearted nature, might be even be friends with some of them, including the Thai prostitute on the red sweater.

With that aside, I'm aware that in Chinese society women are expected to be forgiving of their boyfriends/husbands, but it would still be interesting to know how Chiao Mei reacts to Cheng's adultery and how he would rationalize it to her, especially as it was a deliberate act on his end, unlike the more awkward 1st brothel night.

Respond to this message   
Responses

• Re: Bruce Lee on the deleted love scene in The Big Boss - JACKY on May 1, 2017, 4:03 AM
  •  
    Find more forums on Asian CelebritiesCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
    nickclarkewdbanner.jpg