bruceleelivesbanner.jpg

Return to Index  

Re: Big Boss "cousins"

May 1 2017 at 4:16 AM
JACKY  (Login drunkenfist)

Response to Re: Big Boss "cousins"

I checked with my Chinese friends and they told me in the olden days, the people from the same town/village went abroad to work, they would take care of one another. Their relationships were like family. I read LJF's post on the real identity of Cheng Chao An. He was from a county called Chao San in Canton. Many townfolks from this county went to Thailand to make a living. Today, there are still many decendents of Chao San in Thailand.
So, I suppose all those people whom Cheng's uncle and Cheng met in the hostel were from the same town/village. They behaved like uncle, brothers and sisters but actually have no blood ties. Maybe except for Hsu Chien and Chiao Mei, they looked like cousins/siblings because when Hsu was missing for days, she was totally upset, reacted much more strongly than the other missing workers prior to Hsu Chien's missing. Yet, I doubt they were real cousins/siblings as Chia Mei called her brother Hsu instead of brother.

Respond to this message   
Responses

• Re: Big Boss "cousins" - Horace on May 1, 2017, 4:24 AM
  •  
    Find more forums on Asian CelebritiesCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
    nickclarkewdbanner.jpg