bruceleelivesbanner.jpg

Return to Index  

A correction (picture placed wrong) and more information about the two locations

May 6 2017 at 3:57 PM
JPB  (no login)

Response to Big Boss’ Location Thailand - Sites Revealed

Hello LJF,

I have visited Pak Chong quite a few times and I wanted to let you know that the picture in the link https://s17.postimg.org/y73q7uacv/Cgg_YGVZ9_I9q_ABVn9_AADl_Ind8o_MU656_R_550_412.jpg is from the Rimtarninn Hotel, and not Hotel De Moc/Thai Hotel in Bangkok.

Can you also elaborate more on the two newly discovered locations (Nora Miao’s ice drink stall and Hsu Chien & workers’ hostel) you mentioned and have them pointed out on a (google) map? Would you mind letting us know how you found this out (for example was it from the locals you have met personally, internet, other contacts, etc. as these are not in John Little's travel-documentary), plus do you know what the big grey stone behind Nora Miao's character's drink stall says?

Respond to this message   
Responses

• Seconding what JPB said. NT - Horace on May 6, 2017, 6:07 PM
  •  
  • Re: A correction (picture placed wrong) and more information about the two locations - LJF on May 7, 2017, 10:42 AM
  •  
    Find more forums on Asian CelebritiesCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
    nickclarkewdbanner.jpg